It’s Monday. I’m not any happier about it than you are.
What better way to start off the week than burning a few calories?? Chances are, at some point this weekend, you ate something that was super delicious, as we should have! For me, it was good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookies. Worth it. 😉 (recipe another time, don’t worry!)
Now is the time to counteract. . .shall we? 🙂
Here’s what my workout looked like today:
- Kenpo – Low intensity, P90x kickboxing workout
Circuit w/ Timed Sets: (do as many reps as you can in the specified amount of time)
- Squat Jumps Watch it here
- Burpee/Broad Jumps Watch it here
- Push Ups on Medicine Ball Watch it here
- Wall Ball Throws w/ Squat Watch it here
- Medicine Ball Pike Watch it here
- Catch and Throw Watch it here
Do each exercise for 45 seconds, resting the same between each. After you complete one full round, rest 3 minutes, and repeat 2 times.
Cool Down – 5 minute walk
I like to do a really quick explosive circuit after a workout like Kenpo. Considering Kenpo isn’t high intensity, I pair with a circuit like this to get the most out of my time.
Always warm up. Always cool down. Always stretch. 🙂